Friday, February 25, 2011

I feel like I slept over at my boyfriend's house last night

Brando and I went to an event he photographed for last night. I met him halfway between home and his work and dumped everything I had in his car (camera, purse, cover up, sandals for when my feet got sore), then proceeded to empty the contents of my purse in his trunk so I could fit my new to me but his old camera in there inconspicuously. We had an absolute fantabulous time and when we got home last night I tried to salvage my purse contents from his trunk. Unfortunately, I missed a few things - mainly, my wallet and the garage remote. Oopsies! I totally feel like I slept over at my boyfriend's house last night and left half my things there. Good thing my boyfriend's hot and lives with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment