Saturday, February 5, 2011

It's Time Cont'd...

The rest of Monday thru Tuesday... hers in italics:

ate belgian waffle, jam 6 pts
coffee 4 pts
smoothie 3 pts.
sorry for not being there for you :(

no worries, lol. I'm staying on.

lots of zero point veggies
edamame - 3 pts
rosemary & fig chicken with steamed green beans - 7 pts
three glasses of wine - 6 pts

So 22 pts total but I was 105 again today! whoo! thinking i'm trying to work through my plateau again

omg
asian ckn wrap from togos 12+ pts. so not even healthy!!!! but it looked healthy!
3 see's candies...? pts.
don't even wanna know.
i'm gonna 'just dance 2' on the wii and do my abs.
going to juice oranges/ carrots and that's all i'm eating the rest of the day.

hot tea with honey - 1 pt
bananas with honey - 3 pts
glass of wine - 2 pts
three rochers - 5.5 pts
two reese's peanut butter cups - 4 pts
taco bell 7 layer burrito - 10 pts
chipotle chicken soft taco - 18 pts FUDGE
chips & guac - at least another 8 pts

I don't even want to add it up... darn it, I'm eating like I'm working out again, but I didn't work out today!!

Just to keep myself accountable, that's 41.5 points - TWO DAYS worth of food. Crazy.

{So. Tuesday we had a marital meltdown and I have not been tracking - a Weight Watchers word for keeping track of your food, I love it because it keeps me so accountable - since then. I've allowed myself to concentrate on things like drinking more water, taking vitamins, and eating more carbs - things I'd neglected since I've been focusing on tracking, and things that are equally important for me to remember, especially for my mood. I still have not gotten my period in three weeks and it is concerning me, so hopefully drinking more water and taking my vitamins again regularly will set me straight. I've still been weighing in, but just at nights, and fortunately I've been at 106 so that has been encouraging. I may or may not start tracking again soon, it will probably depend on if my weight goes up again and/or when the marital ugliness has been fully remedied - well on it's way now, though, thank goodness.}

No comments:

Post a Comment