Friday, February 25, 2011

I love when my man reads between the lines

He's been working late every night since he got his new managerial position (awesomeness!) and tomorrow he's working while I'm juggling getting Justinbustin's friend home from a sleepover and then getting Justinbustin to a volunteer event at 11am, Shawners to a running event at 11am, and somehow being here from 8am-12pm for our mattress that's being delivered. Justinbustin's friends Mom is willing to take him where he needs to go, but the rest is on my plate. On top of that, Friday nights is our normal family night and it's 7:30pm and he's still not home. He is, however, picking up a pizza on the way home for family night.

I just called him crossing my fingers he didn't just get a meat pizza for the boys - I've been eating so healthy lately that my taste buds have no taste for the grease of meat (LOVE when that happens). He read my mind and got him and I a black olive, green pepper, and tomato pizza. Yum! He also arranged for my nephew to spend the night tonight so he can be available to be here tomorrow for the mattress or take Shawners to the running club. Amazing! Love when he reads my mind and takes care of things so awesomely!

No comments:

Post a Comment