Sunday, February 13, 2011

Best Valentines Ever

*Brando got us a couples' massage

*As soon as we got out of the massage my bestie was there with flowers and chocolate and the sweetest card ever since my back has been hurting. Totally ESP as normal - she had just been about to leave to take them to my house when Brando and I walked out of the massage room. We roll like that.

*Brando got me six months of massages - best Valentines present EVAH

*We went to IKEA and bought our very first decorations together as a couple. We bought a large mirror to put over the armoire in our bedroom, along with a turquoise vase, a white B (totally random that IKEA had that), and black and dark ocean blue candles. Can't wait to show it off when it's all done! It already looks gorgeous sitting up there where Brando put it, even though it's still in it's packaging. So much fun picking them out together. Plus, we took pictures of all the IKEA rooms we liked - love that!

*Went to dinner at our Valentine's Day staple, NXNW, where I had plenty o' wine.

*Brando took me on a shopping spree to Hot Topic where I got the cutest dress, grey and blue cami dress for the night of Valentine's Day, an adorable black pleated miniskirt, a cuff bracelet, and an awesome scarf/belt/strange thing with tiny metal chains hanging off it that I can't wait to throw around an outfit. Then to top it off he surprised me with a lovebird necklace I fell in love with. Totally spoiled.

*Watched Just Go With It at the Alamo - a dinner theatre - with more wine for me and beer for him. Loved the movie and laughed way more than I thought I would.

*Came home and crawled into bed to prepare for a beautiful day today.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like an amazing Valentines day!!!!!!! :))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, girl. It WAS fabulous. I totally melted :) . Hope you had a fantastic one yourself!

    ReplyDelete