Wednesday, February 9, 2011

The drama continues

*Monday I got up from a phone conversation and couldn't stand up straight. It's Wednesday and I'm still on the bed. This afternoon though will be pain killers, muscle relaxants, and getting up and walking around so my body doesn't give out on me.

*Tuesday found out soap opera drama regarding my sister's two closest friends. Thank goodness my sister was smart enough to back off from one of the friend's a time ago and wasn't involved. Also, I *think* I finally started my period. Could be a miscarriage. Waiting on the results of the bloodwork pregnancy test. Went into the doctors and was prescribed the aforementioned pain killers and muscle relaxants. Normally, I don't take prescriptions - I'll pick them up *in case* but then will do my best naturally. I've learned with my back to take the darn prescriptions and save the month of misery. That, and get a massage. Those things are so much moolah though I usually wait until Brando makes the appointment because I can't justify the money.

*Wednesday I'm still in bed. Didn't take anything last night in case I'm pregnant and spent a miserable night all night. This morning I can stand up better but ALL my back muscles are sore. My childhood BF's brother went into code blue again. They put in a pacemaker if his heart stops again. He still can't breathe on his own. It's snowing in Austin. Again. Here's to hoping the drama slows down this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment