Monday, March 28, 2011

I did it

Thanks to my chiro's suggestion to "do the hardest thing first" after I bawled my eyes out in front of him from stress of not wanting to deal with telling the girls' I don't want to do girls' night tonight and the strain my body is taking on itself as a result, I finally put it out there to the girls that I'm reclaiming my Monday nights for myself, my hubs, our boys, and our business, and not doing girls' night for awhile. Seriously, this guy is a catch, and pretty sure he's not married, so, Teagan, if you're reading this and want to come to Austin, I have somebody you need to talk to.

My email to Li to let her know:

So.... knowing you and knowing how well you know me, I'm sure you saw this coming. I won't be attending girls' night for the near future. My life has changed dramatically the last year and having these back issues shoved it in my face. Brando and I are wanting to get off the fence so to speak, and start a business. As well as I woke up one day and realized I have a middle schooler that's gone two nights out of the week, volunteering or gone camping on the weekend more often than not, and loaded with homework most afternoons. With Brando's new position having him work twelve hour days, there's not much time for all that we want to accomplish in addition to quality time together by ourselves, together with our boys, and with each boy separately. So I'm taking my Monday nights back. For now. I hope I'll be welcome if that situation changes : ) . I hope things have been going well for you guys on girls night. I've so been wanting to get together and talk to you face to face about it, but that hasn't happened. Let's make it happen soon?

Her reply to me:

omg yes! apparently i need to stop by and just listen to you talk about what the hecks been happening in your life!! what day and time-ish this wk works for you and i'll MAKE it work for me? :) love you miss you!!


and no, girls nights def not the same without our psd. we all miss you and don't feel our circles complete, but of course, we understand. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment