Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Head Spinning

A million thoughts running through my head today

*I miss my family already like CUHrazy, like in tears driving around town today

*Shaking as I talked to Justinbustin's teacher today and confirmed that yes, he and a group of his friends had chosen not to take part in a club they had originally started earlier this year that was taken out of their hands and put in a more "politically correct" format where none of them, the entrepreneurs, of the venture had any say in it. I told her they were disappointed they were taken out of their positions, and left the choice up to him to participate or not in the new format, which he chose not to.

*Spent TWO FLIPPIN HOURS on the phone with insurance trying to gain access to MY OWN INFORMATION. Because it's all under Brando's name, though, he had to give them permission to give me access to MY OWN EFFEN INFORMATION. Seriously?! He's impossible to get a hold of these days since he's managing and on the front lines all time, so that was a nightmare to try and get a hold of him.

*Picked up Shawners from school three hours into the day as he had the runs.

*Had a chiropractic appointment today, which is what I spent time on the phone with insurance for. Apparently my insurance will only pay for me to do three exercises, because four exercises is "not reasonable" therefore my copay is essentially doubled since I'm paying for the extra exercise out of pocket. Seriously?!

*Brando just texted me he's staying at work til' eight because of an aud*t his branch is going through in the near future. ARGH.

*Back on the phone with insurance. Bleh.

*Kids speech therapist called while on the phone with insurance, had insurance on hold for WAY too long while I set up the annual meetings for the boys over the phone

*Back on the phone with insurance who asked if I'd signed a wavier stating I'd be responsible for all charges even if insurance covers it. Turns out I did. UGH. Regardless, I love this chiropractor and likely wouldn't have been seen if I didn't sign the waiver so you win some, you lose some. My back feeling better is a WIN.

No comments:

Post a Comment