Monday, March 28, 2011

FB Status

Got asked if I was Justinbustin's sister yesterday before Shawner's game, then told I didn't look a day over 18 and don't look like I could have any kids, much less one as big as Justinbustin. I told her thanks, I'm turning 30 this year so I totally appreciated she said that. Secretly inside I did one of those fist pulls you do when you're winning and said YES. The person even asked the guy behind me in line, "Seriously, doesn't she look 18?" I didn't turn around to see what he looked like, but I did hear him go, "Yup." as I walked out. Thanks, random person, for making my day.

Brando and I also got told we looked 18 and not old enough to have kids when we were in line at the security gate at the airport. That was the best wait in line at a security gate ever - the TSA agents kept coming up to the kids and chatting with them and giving them stickers, and the guy who said we didn't look 18 totally entertained the kids and chatted with us the whole time about his life in the Navy seals. Totally put a smile on my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment