Friday, November 19, 2010

Overwhelmed with Love

And the possibilities of what life is. We just have to grab a hold of it.

People I'm excited for:

Goldilocks with her newfound love. She relishes every moment and my heart smiles a HUGE smile everytime I read her posts about the sweet things they do for each other and the moments they spend together.

Alyssa's business has taken OFF. She is going to Newport to shoot a wedding and making it into a family vacation (thanks, Brando's facebook, for the update). I love how she loves life and makes it happen despite having to be responsible for a family. Five kids, gorgeous photos, gorgeous home, gorgeous clothes for all her sweet kiddos. It's a lot just to keep up in theory, and she does it in reality.

I'm doing a speech on creating your own luck and people that do. These two seem to be the essence of this, and I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment