Monday, January 4, 2010

Online retreat?

Why am I so hesitant to blog/Twitter/facebook my life lately? Just now I typed this in:

College offices are open again today! Counseling/advising check. Replace student id check. Pick up transcript check. Feeling productive!

But hesitated before I hit the 'send tweet' button then decided not to send it.

Such a 180 from wanting every aspect of my life online to remember forever - the fun times, the partying with the girls, the Saturday afternoons enjoying a day with one of my girls. Maybe I don't like my life anymore. Maybe I don't think it's worth putting out there for everyone to see. Maybe I'm ashamed of it. Or bored of it. Or maybe I just realized that everybody goes through it so why would they want to hear more about it.

1 comment:

  1. I decided last night that I think I might break down and join twitter.

    I've been purposefully avoiding it because I feel like I do way too much online stuff between my blog, reading other blogs and facebook.

    ReplyDelete