Tuesday, January 19, 2010

A New Semester Begins

And I'm exhausted. Not from class. My art history class was not as bad as I'd imagined, and stayed up til 1am stressing over those imaginations. I'm actually looking forward to it. I cut down my load from four classes to three this semester mostly because I feel like I aged ten years last semester trying to juggle family, school, and surviving. However, I'm hoping taking three classes doesn't give me too much time to putz though. I'm good at putzing. On the other hand, I do hope it gives me enough time for balance. This week is only syllabi, but I should be reading my first chapter in history. Speaking of which, have you ever noticed textbooks are sixteen chapters long? A chapter a week. Makes sense! Any who, now that I've got this out on paper I"m off to read that chapter.

No comments:

Post a Comment