Thursday, May 24, 2012

Email to my midwife

Still bleeding this am. :(:(:( going in for an ultrasound today but will have to wait for the doc to give us the results since it'll be a tech. Kinda nervous. Wish I'd set an appt already with an ob so we could take care of the ultrasound and reading it all at once. Will you be able to read it if I have them send it to you too? I don't know how I could do that but I could ask. Maybe they'll give me the images. I keep hearing of people who have their periods while pregnant and it almost feels like that, but I have been a bit crampy Nd uncomfortable last night and this am :( .

Good to know about having the ob for next time I guess or this time if at all possible. Then, we'd at least have a hospital 'connection' for when you're out here and not just having to show up in the er with whoever God forbid? Although with an ob it could be whoever any way but at least whoevers on call. Theres concerns going that route too but too much to think about right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment