Monday, March 8, 2010

My Life is Fabulous

*My husband f*cks me like a rock star.

*My children are polite and sweet as hell.

*We own our SECOND home. At TWENTY-EIGHT. Hell yeah.

*We are about to go on a trip to California.

*Even though I am unsure as hell about who I am right now, my husband reassures me, loves me, supports me, encourages me, and does everything he can to help me figure out who I am.

*I get afternoon hugs EVERY afternoon from a certain little ten year old man.

*My little man adores me and tells me I'm the best.

*I have two fabulous dogs that don't shit all over the house, they obey when they're told to come and go, sit and stay, they adore my children and us.

*My husband is all over taking trips with me, discovering new things, events, and places with me, supporting me in going to school.

Aw, how a good time in the sack helps put perspective on things. I needed that.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this post! For SO many reasons. The focus on the positive...The actualy content, which is all true!...the raw honesty in your choice of verbage...and reason #1!! ;o)

    ReplyDelete