Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Where does this support thing end?

Brando just got offered the store manager position but turned it down as he's working on his business. Trying not to panic. Yes it's only $5k more a year than he makes now and technically $5k less than he actually made from overtime last year because he would be salary, but he would have the opportunity to make $1k bonuses each quarter, and make his own schedule. But he would have twice the responsibility in a branch that he's not vested in, thus more stress and less time to work on his own. Then, if he wanted to step back he'd lose what he makes now. Only he's already stressed so why not take that on? Still I can't figure out if I'm more afraid of him taking it or not taking it. And I'm hating how much I back down from things I'm afraid of lately. Of course I can't figure out if it's fear or my gut saying stay away.

Little, okay a lot, of freaking out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment