Saturday, March 3, 2012

Sitting here on the couch we've been sleeping on for the last two days while he recovers from nasal surgery (he asked me to sleep with him on the couch, awww) sipping our morning coffee reading blogs about blogger land snootiness nodding my head in agreement and being so grateful I have this 'real' blog and a little sad I feel like I have to have a 'pretty' blog all by itself so the other pretty blogs will even notice me (sadly, can be kind of like life) (although, I have to admit, I kind of like it for myself, too, so I can look back and know it was not ALL hard, that we had/have fun, amazing times and pretty times, too, amidst this thing called life) while Brando works on his computer in a so unpicture ready moment but loving every picture perfect moment of it anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment