Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Our Anniversary

Simple. Sweet. Perfect. A night at our favorite hotel in town, the Renaissance. A two-headed shower I had requested for our anniversary months ago and had forgotten about. Now we get to take showers each having our own shower head. Bliss. Set up a little better now than in this photo, too. Swimming with my sis, mom, nephew, niece, the boys, and Brando, in the big indoor hotel pool with a greenhouse glass ceiling, hot tub, and sauna. Pink ice roses and chocolate delivered to my room after everybody had left for the night. Lots of night time fun. TMI side note I am soooooo much more relaxed when out of the house - even with the kids asleep I'm always on edge if I hear a noise and making sure everything is locked and double locked. Hotels are fun. Perfect quiet celebration. Twelve years. Feels like yesterday and forever all at the same time. Mostly like yesterday.

Oh, and my Mom and I did that peacock puzzle while my parents were visiting. Took us all weekend and staying up late the night before they left. Too much fun. Our intent is to tape it so Shawners can put the puzzle on his wall as his cousin-in-law's brother with the same birthday gave it to him for his birthday. Oh, and peacocks are his favorite animal. Too bad it broke before we could do it. Now we have to fix it again. How did this become a tangaent about puzzles? I'm not sure but I've discovered I love puzzles. Relaxing :) .





3 comments: