Friday, February 3, 2012

Random

*Tried to upload an adorable 7 minute snippet of conversation between Shawners, Brando, and I on the way home (them from boy scouts, me from a night out with my girlfriends) that Shawners recorded unknowingly to us. Sometimes, in the midst and stress of life, I don't feel like we have normal, peaceful conversations. I love the accidental moments that get recorded where I realize how very nice we actually do sound.

*Thinking about how my Grandma got Brando and I started on taking dates by paying for our babysitter for a good year. She stopped but after awhile, but got the momentum going for us to take off with it. I also met my best friend as a result, because I would not have been able to keep having her back week after week to babysit until eventually we became inseperable. I might not have even met her because I wouldn't have had the resources to even have the gumption to ask her the moment I first met her if she babysat any way after Shawners instantly fell in love with her (didn't ever happen with him). Need to tell my Grandma thank you.

*Not wanting to work in 12 minutes. I am DETERMINED to make another 36 calls. Wednesday I got stuck on a call for AN HOUR before I finally emailed the office and asked how the heck do I get off the phone with this person?! I immediately got three emails back with three different methods and confirmation they've all gone through that experience with this person.

No comments:

Post a Comment