Thursday, March 7, 2013

Adrenaline pumping through my veins

Took a photo of the fifth graders at Shawner's school this morning in a 2020 formation for Class of 2020 for the yearbook today. Brando was up on the roof of the school to take the photo using a donated ladder from Home Depot and the vice principal taking the ladder away once he got up there from the other side of the school so nobody else got any ideas, two other moms and I laid out paper towels duct taped to the ground for the kids to stand on to get in place, then the kids picked up when they were in place for their photo. I had one mom there coaching the kids to go class by class to their number, then on what to do from there from what I relayed to her from what Brando relayed to me on the phone while he's observing up on the roof. Felt like organizing a Macy's Day parade!!! Crazy, but oh so fun, and now adrenaline is rushing through my body making my body shake and feel on edge. Whew!! Can't believe we pulled it off. Now can't wait to see what Brando does with final photos. Saw the initial ones and LOVE them, but can't wait to see his edits that make them even a hundred times better.

No comments:

Post a Comment