Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Jobs biography continued

Couldn't use my phone to take note as I read today as I was volunteering as a state test monitor at Justinbustin's school, so tried to remember what I wanted to go back and find to write down:

*if you have to have a slide presentation, you don't know your information well enough

*three clicks is all you should have to do to get to the information you want

*white is sophisticated and quiet, bold and dominating

*if you aren't doing what you do for people like your family then you won't low what you're doing

*don't be afraid of cannibalizing yourself - if you don't someone else will

*darn I wish I could remember the last one but don't!!

Reading continued later:

Bono, in regards to collaborating with Jobs on a limited iPod, and comparing Steve to a lead singer in a band, "These men have helped design the most beautiful art object in music culture since the electric guitar. The job of art is to chase ugliness away." p. 423

Jobs, on Yo-Yo Ma playing Bach on the cello in Jobs' living room, "You playing is the best argument I've ever heard for the existence of God, because I don't really believe a human alone can do this" p. 425

No comments:

Post a Comment